Tapped-Out connects you to other tapped-out players.

Sam's Springfield Showcase

This is a place for you to share an area of your town which are proud of and for us, as a community, to see each other's creations.
Do you like your arrangement of buildings in a certain theme? Used a certain item in a clever way? Created something using 2D or 3D design? Then post a screenshot here!
On the SECOND Friday of every month I will gather all of the screenshots that haven't been shown before and compile them into a blog post for people to browse and be inspired by Grin

For more infomation go to ... http://blogs.tapped-out.co.uk/springfield-showcase-announcement/
Last update on August 28, 3:41 pm by Sam.
Sam - www.blogs.tapped-out.co.uk
Proud Owner of TOuk ☆☆☆☆☆
silly is as silly does!
silly is as silly does!

My Winterfell with The Wall in the background.
I have Fancy Pants!
Just wanted to post an update. Didn't do a September showcase because I'd only announced this new addition days before the second Friday of the month which is when I said I would do it Grin.
In a complete coincidence the second Friday of October happens to be FRIDAY THE 13th and will be a perfect time to post some Halloween inspiration so on that Friday I'm going to do 2 showcase posts - one of the general screenshots people have been sharing (some great ones so far!) and a separate Halloween themed showcase so get designing your areas Smile - make use of those corn field pieces Wink!
Can't wait to see what people design Grin
Sam - www.blogs.tapped-out.co.uk
Ye Old Off Ramp Inn fits in well here Smile
I have Fancy Pants!